Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tag Team; Me and Kenny VS .....Gdansk and Ursula Minor


Wow! I'd forgotten I'd taken that!!! That's obvvvv No Cars from the other night at the Flying Duck. They were nice.
Anyway, this weekend.
There's a nice free weekender at 13th Note Cafe and here is a list of the bands that I am looking forward to, in alphabetical order:
  • BoomEdan (17:30 on Saturday)
  • Cuddly Shizzle (21:15 on Sunday)
  • Hyena (23:30 on Sunday)
  • Nackt Insecten (14:30 on Sunday)
  • Single Helix (18:15 on Saturday)
  • Super Adventure Club (22:00 on Sunday)
  • Vars of Litchi (22:45 on Sunday)

It runs from 14:00 - Midnight, on Saturday and Sunday and will probably be quite good.

In other news, me and my friend Kenny will be DJing in the CCA bar on Saturday, which is also free. He likes rock; I like techno; we're the original odd couple!!!!! Anything could happen!! But what will probably happen is that we will play some songs.

No comments: