Tuesday 5 August 2008

Fuck

blimey; i've not blogged in a while.


we had our first Rug Cutting night last Friday and it was really really good. Unfortunately, my phone ran out of battery at about 18:00 so I can't supply any video's or photo's, as planned. So apologies. no-one else seems to have thought of doing so either and all that remains from the night is a fairly poor-quality video of Popcorn Superhet playing a NIN cover.


All the bands were brilliant though; Sean started things off really really well and created a few high spirits, which seemed to hang about for the rest of the night. Popcorn Superhet (0r 'Alan') was as noisy as I'd expected, which was nice. And Super Adventure Club were also very good and provided lots of nice wee twists and turns. After that, I just went home.

Sean Murray

Popcorn Superhet

Super Adventure Club


I was supposed to go to Ratatat on Saturday, but I forgot to buy tickets so I thought I'd get some on the night, but it was sold out. I was gutted. Nicola, the girl I was supposed to be going with, didn't seem all that concerned. We just went to Sleazy's instead.

No comments: