Monday 11 August 2008

I party hardy

A wee while ago I made Alan, from my real-life work, a mix CD which was full of dubstep (Burial, Benga, maybe Rusko. I can't remember), glitchy electronics (Autechre and AFX; the standards) and tons and tons and tons of minimal techno (Ricardo Villalobos, Supermayer, maybe Dominik Eulberg). He didn't like it; he said it was too 'intense'. So I've just made him a party mix:

1) Drei auf drei - Sascha Funke
2) Sensual seduction - Snoop Dogg
3) Calabria 2007 - Enur, feat Natasja
4) No sex for Ben - The Rapture
5) Yah! - Buraka Som Sistema, feat Petty
6) Marindo - Ratatat
7) Meat grinder - Madvillain
8) Skip divided (Modeselektor remix) - Thom Yorke
9) Drop - Timbaland and Magoo, feat Fatman Scoop
10) Hollaback Girl (Diplo remix) - Gwen Stefani
11) Like a Child (Carl Craig remix) - Junior Boys
12) Remember Love - Noze
13) - Beautiful Life - Gui Borrato
14) Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
15) Happy House - The Juan MacLean

Yes. I fucking party.

Feel free to download this mix onto your iPod, and pretend to be friends with me.

1 comment: