Monday 1 September 2008

Connect

Friday:

Correcto


David Barbarossa


Findo Gask


Guillemots


Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks




The Breeders

We then went to see Sparks, and stayed for a wee set from Optimo, but I wasn't used to the whole taking pictures thing so I forgot all about it. You know what they both look like anyways.

Saturday:

Ross Clark and the Scarves Go Missing

Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band


Gdansk

Zoey Van Goey

Grinderman



Errors


Bloc Party

Sunday:

Anna Meldrum

Santogold

Pleasing back projection in the Soma-curated Unkown Pleasures tent

Huntley & Palmer's Audio Club


Actually, there was a lot of chopping and changing in that tent, so I'm not sure who this guy was. The schedule reckons it was the Huntley & Palmer Audio Club, but I wouldn't recognise him/them, so whatever. You'll be pleased to know that he was awesome anyway.

Kinky Afro


Sigur Ros



Franz Ferdinand

That's me done.

No comments: